PAH for Ipoker network, stats all mixed up

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PAH for Ipoker network, stats all mixed up

Postby Daminator » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi, i play 6 max and I just configure PT3 and its fine. But, the stats are mixed up. I place the hud stats beside the right player, and then save the layout. When I re-open it, this table is ok but on other tables the stats for player 1 is not beside the seat 1.

Do someone know how to fix it, I would like to be able to see stats at the right place while I'm tracking hands before my session. Right now, im unable to make my table selection correctly unless i replace all the stats for every player for 16 tables.

Thanks
Daminator
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon May 26, 2008 1:44 pm

Re: PAH for Ipoker network, stats all mixed up

Postby kraada » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:55 am

Please note this is the PAHUD forum, not the PT3 forum. PT3 problems are better posted in the PT3 forum.

That said, please go to the auto import tab, click Preferences at the right and check the "Adjust Qualifying Table Limits", then open one table and start importing and place the stats in the correct location and save the layout and they should stay thereafter for new tables.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests