ok man this is getting RIDCULOUS
you guys email me this
You have requested your PokerAce Hud registration code. However, there are no registrations under
[email protected].
PokerAce Software
http://pokeracesoftware.comlast time i asked for my pokerace hud code this is what i got. then i get run arounds i have to go make a supoort ticket this n that. i bought pokertracker over 2 weeks ago n still have no poker ace hud code. WHY WOULD YOU TAKE MY MONEY AND NOT GIVE ME THE CODE? LIKE WHY DO I HAVE TO GO THRU ALL THIS HASSEL TO GET WHAT I PAID FOR. YOU TAKE MY 89 BUCKS AND DONT GIVE ME A SIMPLE CODE WHY IS THIS SOO HARD. JUST GIVE ME WHAT I PAID FOR!!
EMAIL ME MY CODE PLEASE IM TIRED OF GOING THRU ALL THIS TO TRY TO GET MY CODE WHEN YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE ALREADY SENT IT TO ME. THIS IS REALLY BAD BUSINESS AND I ALREADY REGRET BUYING PK3!