PA HUD with PT3

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

PA HUD with PT3

Postby kingcodiak » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:02 pm

I am new to these programs and I just recently came across a screen that says PAHUD is not compatible with PT3. I was just wanting to make sure this was true as I am experiencing problems running PAHUD with PT3. If these two are not compatible do I need to worry about finding a program to substitute PAHUD or will PT3 be sufficient enough for me to get the stats on tables I need ? Thanks alot.
kingcodiak
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 am

Re: PA HUD with PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:21 pm

PAHud does not work with PT3.
You do not need PAHud, though, as PT3 has a built in HUD which will appear on your tables once you have hands auto importing.

Please check out our Quick Start Guide and the rest of the Documentation.
PT3 Importing FAQ
PT3 HUD FAQ
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PA HUD with PT3

Postby kingcodiak » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Right on man. Thanks for the reply
kingcodiak
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 am

Re: PA HUD with PT3

Postby gomery » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 am

Do I need pokertracker do use PAHud? Might be a very stupid question but can I buy PAHud separatley, without pokertracker? (Yes I am poor)
gomery
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:13 am

Re: PA HUD with PT3

Postby WhiteRider » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:47 am

Yes, you need PT2 in order to use the HUD. The HUD does not import or store any data.
PT2 is no longer on sale now that PT3 is out, but there is a 60 day free trial if you want to try it out.
Download page
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests