Party preferred seat ?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Party preferred seat ?

Postby Myrddin84 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:07 pm

I probably already know the answer but, is PA Hud supporting the new preferred seat functionality at PartyPoker ?

And if no, is it planned ?
Myrddin84
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Re: Party preferred seat ?

Postby kraada » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 pm

I don't believe Party preferred seating is supported in PAHUD at this time, but it is a known issue which will be addressed at some point in the future. Unfortunately I do not have a timeline for this issue at this point. Party preferred seating is supported in PT3 though.
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY

Re: Party preferred seat ?

Postby Myrddin84 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm

kraada wrote:I don't believe Party preferred seating is supported in PAHUD at this time, but it is a known issue which will be addressed at some point in the future. Unfortunately I do not have a timeline for this issue at this point. Party preferred seating is supported in PT3 though.


Does not help me for Omaha ;)
Myrddin84
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:10 pm

Re: Party preferred seat ?

Postby kraada » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:35 am

Understood, and PT3 will eventually have Omaha added into its functionality as a separate tab. Unfortunately I don't know how soon that is going to happen as the initial post-release phase of PT3's development went far slower than we had previously expected. We have recently added to our development team though, so that will hopefully speed things up a bit (but obviously I cannot say at this point how much or give any specific time frames -- but as a person who enjoys playing omaha on occasion, I'm hoping that it comes along more rapidly, as well :).
kraada
Moderator
 
Posts: 54430
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:32 am
Location: NY


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests