HUD works half the time

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

HUD works half the time

Postby bobbro » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:05 pm

I find that HUD works in tournaments situations but not in cash games, particularly lower limit cash games. What should I be doing that I'm not currently doing?

I also see one this sites features that I'm not finding. I do get the statistical drop-down box. Is there more?
bobbro
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Re: HUD works half the time

Postby WhiteRider » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 am

What site(s) are you playing at?
Are the hands importing correctly into PT2?
Do you have the correct databases selected in Options -> Preferences -> Databases -> Holdem?
Do you see the tables listed in the main PAH window?
Do you have the correct hand history folder configured in Options -> Preferences -> [site]?
What type of table are you playing at?
Check your filters aren't preventing stats being shown: Options -> Preferences -> Filters

Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: HUD works half the time

Postby bobbro » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:20 pm

Thank you ,I'll try all your suggestios
bobbro
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:04 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest