Can't get fulltilt PLO tables to work.

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Can't get fulltilt PLO tables to work.

Postby jwpoker4 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:49 am

I'm running 1.19.10 beta and I'm on Vista. I'm running everything as admin. I'm getting the stars tables to work, but not the fulltilt tables. The tables aren't showing up in PAHUD (and obviously not the tables). I've randomly had 1 table show up (always 4 tabling) a few times. I saw somewhere on the site while I was trying to figure it out on my own where making sure PTO is reading the tables as 6 max tables, but I couldn't find that anywhere. PTO is loading the hands and I thought that HUD was having trouble with the location of hand histories so I deleted and re-added the location. But that wouldn't explain why I randomly got the table to show up a few times.

Any suggestions?

BTW they work on stars.

BTW 2*. I'm fine with a teamviewer session if you want to do that but please post your email on here, so I know that any email I get is from you. Mine is [email protected]
jwpoker4
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 3:46 pm

Re: Can't get fulltilt PLO tables to work.

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 am

Please make sure you are using the latest PAH version 1.19.10 and that you have configured PAH as per the PAHud Documentation.

If you think you have it all correct Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest