stats from previously played hands not showing up

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

stats from previously played hands not showing up

Postby maheha » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:54 am

I must be doing something wrong, but stats from previous opponents are not showing up on new tables from earlier today....



also, I had pokerstars running, and pokertracker running, I played 20 hands or so against opponents on two tables (it is set to display at 5 fyi) and then i realized I didnt have pokeraceHUD running, so I opened it up but it didnt register any of the previously played hands, it only caught new hands as stats....

:?:
maheha
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:59 pm

Re: stats from previously played hands not showing up

Postby WhiteRider » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:31 am

Make sure you have the correct PT2 databases selected in Options -> Preferences -> Databases -> Holdem.

If you still can't get it working Please enable logging, reproduce the problem on a single table and play 30+ hands, and send the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that we can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.
Tutorial: How to Create a Log File
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests