pokertracker trial

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

pokertracker trial

Postby Jensern224 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 am

I have now downloaded the pokertracker to try the free trial. I found out how to auto import, but the HUD doesn't show. One of the guides told me to play a few hands, and it would pop up. I played 30 hands, but nothing happens?

Another question. In the free trial I can't make custom statistics/reports. does this mean I can't see my stats at all? like VP$IP?


Or maybe I didn't understand how to import...When I look in the log it says: Found 0 files to monitor.

but under there is says: PokerStars: Loading hand history file: C:\Programfiler\PokerStars\HandHistory\Jensern224\ HH20091105 Fiducia fast - $0,02-$0,05 - USD No Limit Hold'em.txt

It says 0 hands imported :( Can anyone help me out?
Jensern224
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 am

Re: pokertracker trial

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:09 am

Please don't cross-post - we read every thread. (and keep PT3 issues in the PT3 section)
Thanks.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests