Buy now PokerAceHUD

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Buy now PokerAceHUD

Postby strix » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:14 pm

Hi,
I would like to know if i buy today PokerAceHUD, had i a free licence when the new pokeracehud come in two weeks ?
strix
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:35 am

Re: Buy now PokerAceHUD

Postby strix » Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:56 pm

And is it a good idea to buy now PokerAceHUD because i haven't PT too and i need to buy both. And i read that PokerAceHUD was included in PT3
strix
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:35 am

Re: Buy now PokerAceHUD

Postby APerfect10 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:54 pm

If you purchase PokerTracker 2 and PokerAce Hud now, you will receive 100% of your purchase price applied towards PokerTracker 3 once it is commercially released. I suggest doing this, because not every site that PT2 supports will be initially supported into the PT3 release. Within two months of commercial release, PokerTracker 3 will support every site that PT2 supports.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm

Re: Buy now PokerAceHUD

Postby Zorro » Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:47 pm

APerfect10 wrote:If you purchase PokerTracker 2 and PokerAce Hud now, you will receive 100% of your purchase price applied towards PokerTracker 3 once it is commercially released. I suggest doing this, because not every site that PT2 supports will be initially supported into the PT3 release. Within two months of commercial release, PokerTracker 3 will support every site that PT2 supports.

Best regards,

Derek


OK tell me if I got this right. When PT3 is available. PAHUD will support the same rooms eg. Everest, cause I believe PAHUD does not support Everest as of right now with PT2.
If I am right looking forward to the release. Could you give me a little hint of the time frame please.
Thank you
Zorro
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:06 pm

Re: Buy now PokerAceHUD

Postby APerfect10 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Zorro wrote:OK tell me if I got this right. When PT3 is available. PAHUD will support the same rooms eg. Everest, cause I believe PAHUD does not support Everest as of right now with PT2.
If I am right looking forward to the release. Could you give me a little hint of the time frame please.
Thank you


No, once PT3 is available the built-in PT3 Hud will support all the rooms that the PT3 tracker supports. I expect Everest support to be added within the next three weeks.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest