Player Range Not Working As Expected

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Player Range Not Working As Expected

Postby TomBrooklyn » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi,
I have player ranges set up for Min/Max 2/2, 3/3, 4/4 and 5/6. On a 6max table when I sit out leaving 5 players, most of the other players stats change. Why is that? Since range is 5 to 6, shouldn't stats stay the same?
TomBrooklyn
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Re: Player Range Not Working As Expected

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:58 pm

Yes, they should stay the same.

Could you please enable logging, replicate this issue on a single table then send me the PAHud.log file via the [url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/e0v]Support system[/urle0v] so that I can look into the issue? In your support message, please reference this thread.

[url=http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=820e0v]Tutorial: How to Create a Log File[/urle0v]

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests