hand histories

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

hand histories

Postby bigbaldguy » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:34 pm

all my hand histories are saved in 2 folders in my computer (1. documentsandsetting/handhistories and 2. programfiles/pokerace/data/handhistories) .... once PT2 and Poker ace have absorbed the info do I empty these 2 folders?? say at the end of every days play???? or do they still require it....do these two programs have their own independent memory????
bigbaldguy
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Re: hand histories

Postby APerfect10 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:45 pm

bigbaldguy wrote:all my hand histories are saved in 2 folders in my computer (1. documentsandsetting/handhistories and 2. programfiles/pokerace/data/handhistories) .... once PT2 and Poker ace have absorbed the info do I empty these 2 folders?? say at the end of every days play???? or do they still require it....do these two programs have their own independent memory????


Your PokerAce/Data/HandHistories directory is a temporary directory and is emptied each time you shutdown PAHud.

Regarding the other directory, I assume this is where PT is moving your processed files? In that case, I would not empty it. I would save those hands in case if you ever need them again. The hands are stored in a database via PokerTracker but you never know when the actual hand history files will come in handy.

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests