Page 1 of 1

tables recognized, no stats on the table

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:56 pm
by beerenburg76
Hello,

Through computer problems, I deleted the pokersoftware of different sites and installed it again.
Now PaHud recognizes the tables (I use version 1.19.4 because 1.9.6 doesn't work) but no stats on the table.

Regards, Dennis

Re: tables recognized, no stats on the table

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:20 pm
by APerfect10
What operating system are you using?

Enable logging, open your poker client, play 30+ hands on a 'single' table then send me the PAHud.log file via the Support system so that I can review your configurations and troubleshoot the issue.

Tutorial: How to Create a Log File

Best regards,

Derek

Re: tables recognized, no stats on the table

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:01 pm
by beerenburg76
Maybe there is a problem with the program itself due crashing of my computer? I played on a hu-table and on my bar is a thing where on is: PokerAceHudTableCover Palm (heads-up)"

Re: tables recognized, no stats on the table

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:58 am
by APerfect10
I am not sure I understand...

Could you please send me a log file as I requested in my previous message. Also, if you could take a screenshot of what you are trying to describe and send that to me as well it would be appreciated.

ALT-PRINT SCREEN captures the active window. You can then paste this capture into Microsoft Paint and save it as an image.

Best regards,

Derek