Installing PAHUD on a new computer

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Installing PAHUD on a new computer

Postby nighthawk2123 » Thu May 08, 2008 7:19 pm

I recently got a new computer and needed to install PAHUD on it. It asks you to register. I don't want to pay for this program twice how do I get the registration code to register it on this new computer? I looked through the original registration on my old computer but I didn't see the registration number. Please help. - Mike
nighthawk2123
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Installing PAHUD on a new computer

Postby prajna » Thu May 08, 2008 9:40 pm

You can get your registration code via this link. If that does not work for you, you can send a message to the support team and we can message the code to you through there.

~ Thomas
[Pokertracker support]
prajna
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 pm

Re: Installing PAHUD on a new computer

Postby nighthawk2123 » Sat May 10, 2008 4:42 pm

Unfortunately I don't have the email address that I used to originally register with (I switched ISP's). How can I get around this?
nighthawk2123
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Installing PAHUD on a new computer

Postby APerfect10 » Sun May 11, 2008 1:07 am

nighthawk2123 wrote:Unfortunately I don't have the email address that I used to originally register with (I switched ISP's). How can I get around this?


Send us a message via the Support system and provide us with your old email address. We will get it worked out for you. :)

Best regards,

Derek
APerfect10
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4489
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:03 pm


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest