Page 1 of 1

Multiple DB/PAHUD query

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:12 pm
by inavacuum
I have created a new database for datamining seperate from my main database and have it selected within PAHUD along with my main DB. Normally when loading up PAHUD after a period of play it loads the new hands into the cache. This does not happen after a period of datamining, does this mean the hands in the datamining database are not being used by PAHUD? Also, in order for both DBs to be read by PAHUD do I need them both "open" in PT?

Re: Multiple DB/PAHUD query

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:32 pm
by WhiteRider
Both your databases should be used for the stats, no need to open any in PT2.
You added/selected them both on the Preferences window, yes? Can you tell if it's using both DBs?

Re: Multiple DB/PAHUD query

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:53 pm
by inavacuum
I found a player in my datamined DB who is not in my main DB and their stats do show up, so I assume it must be reading from both DBs, I was just confused as to why the PAHUD database cache updates after a playing session but not a datamining session. The only difference between the two is that during datamining I uncheck the move HH files option.