Mucked Cards display going bananas after a PT3 crash

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

Mucked Cards display going bananas after a PT3 crash

Postby ChrisD » Tue May 27, 2008 8:01 pm

Hopefully when PT3 stops crashing this will fail to be an issue, but I was 9 tabling this afternoon and PT3 crashed. When I restarted it, I was getting a "mucked cards" display on 2-3 tables at a time, nearly all the time, for about 15 minutes (until I quit because I couldn't deal with it! :) ). I tried to find a correlation between the hands and other tables, but I couldn't find any - ie, the mucked cards were from random hands in my database, not recent hands on the wrong tables.

I don't know if this'll help you track down any bugs, but hopefully it's useful.

Thanks guys, looking forward to the release-

cd
ChrisD
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 12:44 pm

Re: Mucked Cards display going bananas after a PT3 crash

Postby WhiteRider » Wed May 28, 2008 5:40 pm

I think this is probably because PT3 is re-reading previously imported hands from the session you were playing when PT3 crashed.
Run auto import again and once it catches up, stop auto import and the old files will be moved.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests