Page 1 of 1

Cheat Sheet for HUD?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:04 am
by malone32
I am a new user of PT3. I have only used the software for about a week and have about 7K hands logged. With this many hands, I am definately collecting some good info on the regulars. Is there anywhere on this site or anyone that can provide a cheat sheet on what the stats really mean? For example, if a players VP$IP, PFR and AF is BLANK, then they are a fish, calling station, rock, loose, tight, passive, weak tight, etc. I realize that this is very subjective, however any imput would be appreciated. I play upper mid stakes 6 max on Stars and FT. Thanks.

Re: Cheat Sheet for HUD?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:38 pm
by WhiteRider
For future reference, use the PT3 section for PT3 questions, no the PAH section. PAH is a separate product.

Try these links.
http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showfla ... er=4946669
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showt ... p?t=165898

Re: Cheat Sheet for HUD?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:02 pm
by malone32
Thank you sir. Great service you have here. Keep up the good work.