Page 1 of 1

Displaying MY stats

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:03 pm
by brone
Hi,

I am trying to display PAHUD stats on myself and am having some difficulties.
The only way I see to do it is to check the 'Show Mine' box in the layout manager for each stat I want to display,
then overlay that over the seat I will be sitting in.
But even then, the stats seem to start from scratch every time I start a new session.
I do NOT have 'Show stats from Current Session Only' checked in Preferences->Filters.
The stats are working fine for every other player at the table (i.e. not starting from 0 every new session), just not for me.

Thank you for any help.

Re: Displaying MY stats

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:42 am
by WhiteRider
Exactly what you describe is by design.
Your own stats are only ever by session so that you get a feel for your table image at this table.
If you want to see your overall stats, use the main PT2 window.

Re: Displaying MY stats

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:33 pm
by brone
That makes sense, however there are certain PAHUD stats that I can't seem to locate in PT2, like Turn Continuation Bet %. Where is that stat in PT2?

Thanks again.

Re: Displaying MY stats

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:04 pm
by WhiteRider
Not all PAH stats are available to see in PT2, some of them are built from a combination of other stats.

Re: Displaying MY stats

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:03 pm
by brone
So it looks like there's no way I can get my own Turn Cont. Bet % (cumulative over all sessions), which was the reason I wanted stats on myself.
Do you happen to know which stats it combines to get that stat? I can't find anything in PT2 interface that isolates your continuation betting, either on the flop or turn. Are the stats I'm looking for perhaps obtained from non-gui queries that the gui doesn't have hooks into?

Re: Displaying MY stats

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:11 pm
by WhiteRider
The data must be in the PT2 database, yes, but I don't know exactly what is used. You may be able to find c-bet info in PT2.
Try posting in the PT2 forums and i'm sure Pat will tell you if it's possible.