possible to auto-uncheck the boxes next to the tables?

General discussion of PokerAce Hud.

Moderator: Moderators

possible to auto-uncheck the boxes next to the tables?

Postby six4withafro » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:16 am

Basically I'm wondering if there's a way to automatically uncheck the boxes next to the tables in the main PAH window. I'm still using it so that I can table select using average pot size, and I have to uncheck each box every time because I'm also using PT3 and its HUD. (and just fyi, no, I have not done so when trying to figure out what's wrong with my install of PT3, or submit trouble tickets, or test resources, or config files, etc.)

I doubt it's possible but was hoping there was a little script I could run to do this maybe.

Thanks for responding.
six4withafro
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:33 pm

Re: possible to auto-uncheck the boxes next to the tables?

Postby WhiteRider » Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:35 am

It's not possible from within PAH as far as I know, but someone may have written a script for this..
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests