Page 1 of 1

Probelm after reinstall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:16 pm
by Spicelab
Hi,

I had to uninstalled my PAH, because my Anti Virus programm informed me it has to mark the file PAHud.exe as infected. After a try to repair it it wasn´t working anymore and I decided to uninstall and install it new.

During the first session it build a long time the database.

I want to have my old options back but if PAH catch a table where I am playing I can´t click into PS or my table because it don´t react.

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance
Dan.

Re: Probelm after reinstall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm
by WhiteRider
So you have PAH working, and showing stats on the tables?
..but when you try to click on a table nothing happens?

MAke sure you have the latest PAH version 1.19.6.
Are you on Vista or XP? Are you running as administrator? If it's Vista, do you have UAC turned off?

Re: Probelm after reinstall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:57 pm
by Spicelab
Thanks for your fast answer.

Ok, yepp If I open PAH the stats showing on the table but I can´t act anymore in PS.

I am on VISTA and yes Pokerstars, PokerTracker and PokerAceHud is running always as Admin.

I have version 1.18 and it states "You have the latest version".

Re: Probelm after reinstall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:00 pm
by Spicelab
What is the best to have the newer version as running one?

Deinstall and install from the new one or is there a update?

Re: Probelm after reinstall

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:07 pm
by WhiteRider
Do NOT uninstall, just install 1.19.6 over the top.
This contains several fixes for play at PokerStars, so you should definitely get it.