Page 1 of 1

I need a second registration number

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:05 pm
by Blue_Pig
Hi and thanks. PAH is working just fine on my primary PC. I fired up my secondary PC after 2 years or so of it collecting dust and it seems I need a second registration number to get PAH to work on that PC. It's my backup PC so it's not critical to get a second registration, but it would be nice. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Re: I need a second registration number

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 am
by WhiteRider
Doesn't your original key work?
Try this link: Registration Issues - Need Registration Code

Re: I need a second registration number

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:00 pm
by Blue_Pig
The PAH site says you need a second key. My email was wiped due to a virus. Thanks much for the link.

*EDIT And after using the link I see it now says that you just need one, lol. Okay. I sent my email. Thanks again!!