Page 1 of 2
Registration Problems

Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:41 am
by Patsifist
Couldn't anybody say to me what I have to do, or can you help me?
I send money from my moneybookers account 28 sept 2008 for Hud and still didn't got a registration code.
I have not any spam filtres.
Support ignore my tickets.
How many years support needs to send me the code for Hud or answer my questions (tickets)?
If I'll not got the code, only say to me: Thank you for partnersip, You lost you money, and you can never enter this site. It will not help you :D
Date of Purchase - 28 sep 2008
Method of Purchase - moneybookers
Transaction ID - 99700936
Re: Registration Problems

Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:40 pm
by WhiteRider
What is your ticket number?
Re: Registration Problems

Posted:
Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:55 pm
by Patsifist
34378
Re: Registration Problems

Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:09 am
by WhiteRider
You got a reply now, yes? Did your email arrive?
If not, please check your junk folders, then reply to that ticket.
Re: Registration Problems

Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:07 am
by Patsifist
Yes, I've got a reply by e-mail, but the code was not included. :) So i'm going to wait it as long as you need to send it to me. I think codes are live in deep mines, and looks like nimble beasts, so it's very hard to catch it. :lol: So I'm understand, the mining of code, is difficult and dangerous busines. :D
Re: Registration Problems

Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:59 pm
by WhiteRider
I don't mean the email about the ticket reply, I mean did you get the email about your code?
Have you checked your junk mail filters/folders?
If you still didn't get the email with your code, please reply to your ticket.
Re: Registration Problems

Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:53 pm
by Patsifist
O, sorry, I see. Unfortunatelly not yet.
I have no spam filter in this my box. And there is not junk folder in
[email protected].
So, I read oll of spam there. I can't miss the code.
Do you really think I have to create а new ticket, and support forgot about me :(
Re: Registration Problems

Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:15 pm
by WhiteRider
No, don't create a new ticket, just reply to your existing one.
Re: Registration Problems

Posted:
Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:42 pm
by Patsifist
It was closed. I had opened a new one. We'll hope for the best :)
Re: Registration Problems

Posted:
Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:33 am
by WhiteRider
You can reply to closed tickets and re-open them - make sure you add your old ticket number to the new ticket so we can keep track..