Hi I've got a couple of questions and hope that you folks might be able to help me sort them out.
After a few months of not being able to use Poker Ace after the Cereus merger (I had been using an old version of Gametime) I've finally installed 1.19.10.3 beta. I actually didn't mean to grab the beta but I don't know how to roll back to the last stable release. I use Postgres SQL as my data base.
Issues:
1. I play at Ultimate Bet and my seat is always fixed at the bottom, seat 5 I guess. In Table Layout I have 'Show Mine' unchecked. Unfortunately, it shows the seat 5 stats... all of 225 thousand of them. I assume this is slowing things down. I don't need to see my stats at all, any way to turn them off?
2. Poker Ace seems to be using a fair bit of system resources and I'd love to run as lean as I can. I've tried turning off the flicker free but I can't live with the terrible flickering I get. I tried system cache but gave up after a couple of hours of generating the cache and seemingly getting no where. Any other suggestions on getting things to speed up a bit?
3. With UB, Poker Tracker and Poker Ace all running my system seems to be working quite hard. Much of the time a significant percentage of the players stats show up as ' N/A '. After the hand is done some times only one or two of the board will show up (something like... Ah * * Jh * ) and mucked hands being similar ( * 8c ). I believe it may be related to the above performance issues. Any help with this would be great too.
Many thanks,
Hip Hop
