Page 1 of 1

PAHud did not display tables

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:55 pm
by reiddecardes
Today I started my session as usual. I start PAHud and then started PT2 and then Poker Stars. Once I'm in a table I set PT2 to auto import. The only problem was that PAHud did not recognize the tables I was playing. I checked PT2 and it was correctly importing. I tried restarting PAHud and that did not fix it. I had no error messages.

One thing that may have something to do with this was on Friday I was in an environment where they blocked websites that listed poker. But I was able to play poker. When I tried to start PAHud I received a message that it was not registered. I reentered my old registration key that I had in an email and that did nothing. Later on that day I started PAHud in a more poker friendly environment and did not get any problem opening it but I did not actually play.

I am running PAHud v1.19.6 beta. But I have been running this for a long time.

Re: PAHud did not display tables

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:08 pm
by kraada
Please try upgrading to Beta 1.19.10.3; it is newer than 1.19.6 and should contain several fixes which might get things working again for you.