Eurolinx/Prima not importing Observed hands

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Eurolinx/Prima not importing Observed hands

Postby uboxer » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:38 am

My PT is not importing observed hands though my PTO is able to import observed hands. I checked on everything and both configurations looked the same. I installed SQlite for PTO. Do I need to do it again for PT? Or is there another problem? Thanks!
uboxer
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:25 pm

Re: Eurolinx/Prima not importing Observed hands

Postby uboxer » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:25 am

I reinstalled sqlite, PT still not working but PTO does. I'm using Vista but I had User account control switched off.
uboxer
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:25 pm

Re: Eurolinx/Prima not importing Observed hands

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:34 am

What version of PT2? If it's not 2.17.02 then Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.02 from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest