Help: PT2 V2.17.03d does not work

Any support related posts should go here.

Help: PT2 V2.17.03d does not work

Postby Hifly » Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:58 pm

I had a running PT2 version. But I uninstalled it by mistake.
I thougth no problem an downloaded the latest PT2 Version 2.17.03d (Full Version).

Installing of this version seems ok. But when I start PT2 nothing happens.
If I try to start PT2 a second time i get the warning "Another instance of Poker Tracker is already running. Be aware ...."

Do you have any idea what is going wrong?

Thank you for your help.
Hifly
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 pm

Re: Help: PT2 V2.17.03d does not work

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:35 pm

Restart the computer and try it again making sure to open just one instance of the program. It's not an error message, it doesn't prevent the program from opening.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests