Page 1 of 1

Hands not going to processed file folder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:05 am
by Rude_Dog
Not sure if I'm in the right page, but...

I'm running version 2.16.03d, and constantly have around 157 hands in my hands history folder that aren't going to my processed file folder. When I open it up I have to wait for the screen telling me I should check the move processed files box. I have it checked, and have cleared it and rechecked it several times.

For a while I thought maybe they were non-hold'em hands because I play a lot of stud and HORSE, but, I don't thing that's the case any more.

Any help?

Re: Hands not going to processed file folder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:51 am
by ptrack mike
Get the 2.17.01g patch and try again:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php

Also, you'll need to move any non-Hold'em hand files manually.