Page 1 of 1

cannot import cash hand history on party

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:19 pm
by lofwyr3821
hello,

I just bought a new laptop with Vista on it, I am running every prog as admin.

I can import sng with start timer or force import on party there is no problem but I cannot import cash game hand history, it says when I click on import:

3 files read 0 new hand were imported.

When I click the yellow triangle I can see the error it says for not importing these hands : Error chip count not a valid number for player blackcobra02 for game #6865591091.

it gives me every nickname of every player at the table at the place of blackcobra02 so it is not something player related.

I can import SNG just fine too doing the exact same import procedure I do, run every prog as admin, in pokertracker I open the party poker auto import and I click start timer or force import.

I am running out of idea to try and fix this myself, I did try to import the same hand history file on my other computer with windows xp and it works I can import them.

thanks,
Kaven

Re: cannot import cash hand history on party

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:33 pm
by ptrack pat