Page 1 of 1
Importing hands from stars

Posted:
Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:20 pm
by laidlos
I have some hands from pokerstars that were not saved to my hand history directory for some reason, I have requested the hands and have recieved them via email, anyone know how I could import these hands to PT2?
Re: Importing hands from stars

Posted:
Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:35 pm
by ptrack pat
Copy/paste the text of the email to a file using Notepad. Save the file and use the File > Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries window, Select Files To Import button to import the file.
Re: Importing hands from stars

Posted:
Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:15 pm
by laidlos
I tried that and when I import, the file is read and no hands are imported into my datebase. When I pasted the text into notebook it didnt appear like the hand history in email, there was no spaces or anything, theres 90 hands so it would take quite some time to sit and enter spaces where they are normally, is there a quicker way around this? Or should I just forget about these hands, afterall its only 90...
Re: Importing hands from stars

Posted:
Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:19 pm
by ptrack pat
Use Wordpad then instead of Notepad to get the formatting correct.
Start menu select Run.
Type WORDPAD and hit OK.
Re: Importing hands from stars

Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 am
by laidlos
I tried wordpad and when I import no hands are imported to my database.
Thanks for your help Pat, these hands arent important I will just leave them, thanks again.
Re: Importing hands from stars

Posted:
Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:01 pm
by ptrack pat
Use the online support system to create a ticket and attach the file you have created so I can see what it looks like...
https://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=4