Page 1 of 1

Time messed up in PokerStars hands

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:20 am
by bozlax
I just noticed this today, but it appears to have been happening for a long time, at least since the beginning of the year. Nearly all of my sessions report a start and end time of 00:00, and that they're 1 min long.

(I checked last year's database, and all but 2 sessions on 12/23/08 have valid beginning and end times. I didn't play between the 23rd and the beginning of '09 when I created a new db.)

Re: Time messed up in PokerStars hands

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:44 am
by bozlax
I think I figured it out for myself. I changed the timezone in my PS client to Pacific Time, and the HH starting having the following in the header:

Code: Select all
PokerStars Game #24930483013:  Hold'em Limit ($1/$2) - 2009/02/14 8:10:08 PT [2009/02/14 11:10:08 ET]


Note the bracketed date at the end. I've set the timezone back to Eastern Time and it looks like this:

Code: Select all
PokerStars Game #24953694805:  Hold'em Limit ($0.02/$0.04) - 2009/02/14 23:40:03 ET


Problem solved...it's really not THAT hard to subtract 3.

Re: Time messed up in PokerStars hands

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:49 am
by ptrack pat