Page 1 of 1

Importing hands from Ladbrokes (Microgaming)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:35 am
by nassal
I am struggling to set up PokerTracker 2 for Ladbrokes Poker. I have located the Gamehistory.dat file on my computer but when I try to import the hands, no files are imported.

"There are no new hands in the database.
Reading database, hand #2147483647..."

I have also tried exporting the hands from the poker client in to a text file and telling PokerTracker to import that file but PokerTracker doesn't recognise the files :

"The import finished but there were errors. The error messages were written to the database. After you click OK to this message, a window will open to display the error message

File contains no Texas Hold'em hands or unable to determine what poker site the file came from."

Any ideas of how to get it working?

Re: Importing hands from Ladbrokes (Microgaming)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:52 am
by ptrack pat
Are you playing real money games? It's finding some hands so either all the hands from the GameHistory.dat file are already in PT or they aren't real money hands.

PT does not import hands from text files for this site, the format is not the same.

Re: Importing hands from Ladbrokes (Microgaming)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:25 pm
by nassal
Yep, they are all real money hands. They have not made it to the database, if I filter for hands played on Ladbrokes, it doesn't find any hands.

Re: Importing hands from Ladbrokes (Microgaming)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:54 pm
by ptrack pat
What version of PT2 are you using? Are you a registered user?
What is the size of the GameHistory.dat file you are trying to import from?

Re: Importing hands from Ladbrokes (Microgaming)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:48 pm
by nassal
Versin 2.17.03d registered.

Gamehistory.dat is 141MB.

Re: Importing hands from Ladbrokes (Microgaming)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:26 pm
by ptrack pat
What name and email were used to register the program? I have no record of the name/email you are using for the site. Send me a PM if you don't want to reply here.

Re: Importing hands from Ladbrokes (Microgaming)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:07 am
by nassal
Don't know what the problem was but it seems to have been a problem with the Gamehistory file. I renamed GameHistory.dat as I saw you suggest this to someone else in another thread and I am now able to import the hands.

Thanks for the help.