Page 1 of 1

Error with winamax ( ongame )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:04 pm
by orzula
Hi ,
I'm a french user of poker tracker and i play on ipoker ( poker 770 ) and ongame ( winamax )
With ipoker poker tracker works good , but i have this error with winamax when i try to import my hands :

Database Error - Unable to connect to the database file - C:\Program Files\WinamaxPoker\Resources\Databases\User13376587Statistics031908170217.db.

999 - SQLSTATE = IM002
[Microsoft][Gestionnaire de pilotes ODBC] Source de données introuvable et nom de pilote non spécifié

I have already install the file http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/P ... bc_new.exe .

I have the last version of PT2 ( 2.17.01g ) and the hand I try to read with PT are cash games hand.

If someone can help me plz .

Thx , Orzula

Re: Error with winamax ( ongame )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:55 pm
by ptrack pat
Are you using Windows Vista? If so, please follow the directions provided at the top of the download page for how you should be starting PT using 'run as administrator'...
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php

Re: Error with winamax ( ongame )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:34 pm
by orzula
Thx for your fast reply , it's working now ;)
++
Orzula