Page 1 of 1
pt2 importing all eurolinx/prima hands as euros????

Posted:
Tue May 12, 2009 8:29 pm
by mkedda
why is the latest version of pt2 importing all hands as euros. i am playing at dollar tables
Re: pt2 importing all eurolinx/prima hands as euros????

Posted:
Tue May 12, 2009 8:43 pm
by ptrack pat
What email was used to purchase PT2? I have no record of the name or email address you used to sign up for this site.
Post the hand history text from one of these hands that PT imports as EURO.
Re: pt2 importing all eurolinx/prima hands as euros????

Posted:
Wed May 13, 2009 8:01 am
by mkedda
i am 99% sure I used the same address as i used to register for support. however, it was over 2 years ago.
here are two hand histories. one is from poker tracker. the other is the export from eurolinx. as you can see Pt2 is changing everything to euros in the db.
*************** FROM PT *****************
** Game ID 2586902116 starting - 2009-05-05 20:57:40
** BB-Outrageous [Hold 'em] (0.50|1.00 NL - € Cash Game) Real Money
- *************** sitting in seat 1 with €35.44
- ****** sitting in seat 2 with €41.36
- ****** sitting in seat 3 with €25.35 [Dealer]
- ****** sitting in seat 4 with €74.99
- ******sitting in seat 5 with €93.18
- ****** sitting in seat 6 with €84.84
- ******sitting in seat 7 with €104.37
- HEROsitting in seat 8 with €100.00
- ******sitting in seat 9 with €48.15
- ******sitting in seat 10 with €34.25
****** posted the small blind - €0.50
******posted the big blind - €1.00
HEROposted to play - €1.00
** Dealing card to MihalyBacsi: A of h, J of d
****** folded
******folded
HERObet - €4.00
******folded
******folded
*************** folded
****** folded
****** folded
****** folded
******folded
HEROmucks:
HEROwins €5.50 from the main pot
End of game 2586902116
****************************** EXPORT FROM EUROLINX *************************************
** Hand # 2586902116 starting - 2009-05-05 20:57:40
** BB-Outrageous [Hold 'em] (0.50|1.00 NL - Cash Game) Real Money
*************** sitting in seat 1 with $35.44
****** sitting in seat 2 with $41.36
****** sitting in seat 3 with $25.35[Dealer]
****** sitting in seat 4 with $74.99
******sitting in seat 5 with $93.18
****** sitting in seat 6 with $84.84
******sitting in seat 7 with $104.37
HEROsitting in seat 8 with $100.00
******sitting in seat 9 with $48.15
******sitting in seat 10 with $34.25
****** posted the small blind - $0.50
******posted the big blind - $1.00
HEROposted to play - $1.00
** Dealing cards to MihalyBacsi: Ah, Jd
****** folded
******folded
HERObet - $4.00
******folded
******folded
*************** folded
****** folded
****** folded
****** folded
******folded
HEROmucks:
HEROwins $5.50 from the main pot
Re: pt2 importing all eurolinx/prima hands as euros????

Posted:
Wed May 13, 2009 8:25 am
by ptrack pat
As I said, it's not this email and I need to know you are a registered user before I will help with this. And I don't have an user with your last name either. So, what email was used to purchase the program?
Re: pt2 importing all eurolinx/prima hands as euros????

Posted:
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:55 am
by Hansen
I have the exact same problem. I use PT 2.17.04g
I play on Prima/Ladbrokes both euro and dollartables. All hands since 1/6-09 are shown as eurohands. And thats not right, I know for sure that I have played at several dollartables.
Should I post some hands from PT2 or maybe from Microgamings historyfile?
I also have a problem with PAH only showing my own stats as 0 hands n/a, but thats probably not related. I will post for that problem in another thread.
Re: pt2 importing all eurolinx/prima hands as euros????

Posted:
Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:24 pm
by ptrack pat
use the online support system to contact me about this...
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=4