Repeated Import Error

Any support related posts should go here.

Repeated Import Error

Postby zubs1aa » Sat May 23, 2009 11:25 am

Hi-

Getting a repeated error of this sort:

PT Error Logs - exported: 05/23/2009 10:43 AM
Database: New Copy Postreg -mass FTP

# of errors: 237

Error #1
Date written: 05/23/2009 12:11:50 AM - From/Version: AutoFTP (2.17.03f)
File name: D:\FT Temp HH FIles\zubs1aa\FT20090523 Midnight Madness! (91506345), Table 68 - 15-30 - No Limit Hold'em.txt
Error Msg: Error - unexpected action () for tournament game #12378914609.

Error #2
Date written: 05/22/2009 11:40:30 PM - From/Version: AutoFTP (2.17.03f)
File name: D:\FT Temp HH FIles\LHSA4.tmp
Error Msg: Error - unexpected action () for tournament game #12378473226.

Error #3
Date written: 05/22/2009 11:40:11 PM - From/Version: AutoFTP (2.17.03f)
File name: D:\FT Temp HH FIles\zubs1aa\FT20090522 Satellite to MSOP #4 (92380806), Table 4 - 15-30 - No Limit Hold'em.txt
Error Msg: Error - unexpected action () for tournament game #12378477763.

It appears to be related to inserting player values.

[ img ]


Here is a HH where the hand is related to the one in Error 1

Full Tilt Poker Game #12378914609: Midnight Madness! (91506345), Table 68 - 15/30 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:07:17 ET - 2009/05/23
Seat 1: EuniceatHome (1,560)
Seat 2: akavia (1,860)
Seat 3: Jesskimo (1,290)
Seat 4: zubs1aa (1,425)
Seat 5: sonic74 (3,465)
Seat 6: TballXpress (2,880)
Seat 8: sharpii (1,470)
Seat 9: kongen1976 (1,050)
sharpii posts the small blind of 15
kongen1976 posts the big blind of 30
The button is in seat #7
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to zubs1aa [6c 7h]
supi sits down
supi adds 1,500
supi adds 1,500

EuniceatHome folds
akavia raises to 120
Jesskimo folds
zubs1aa folds
sonic74 folds
TballXpress folds
sharpii folds
kongen1976 calls 90
*** FLOP *** [5s 6h 2c]
kongen1976 checks
akavia bets 270
kongen1976 calls 270
*** TURN *** [5s 6h 2c] [3c]
kongen1976 checks
akavia bets 960
kongen1976 folds
Uncalled bet of 960 returned to akavia
akavia mucks
akavia wins the pot (795)
EuniceatHome stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 795 | Rake 0
Board: [5s 6h 2c 3c]
Seat 1: EuniceatHome didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: akavia collected (795), mucked
Seat 3: Jesskimo didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: zubs1aa didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: sonic74 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: TballXpress didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: sharpii (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 9: kongen1976 (big blind) folded on the Turn

Here is the HH related to Error #3

Full Tilt Poker Game #12378477763: Satellite to MSOP #4 (92380806), Table 4 - 20/40 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:37:52 ET - 2009/05/22
Seat 2: zmaker (1,100)
Seat 3: viki30 (1,440)
Seat 4: zubs1aa (1,410)
Seat 5: kibmka (3,145)
Seat 6: roccik (2,875)
Seat 8: ALME666 (1,340)
Seat 9: bigge1241 (3,660)
ALME666 posts the small blind of 20
bigge1241 posts the big blind of 40
The button is in seat #7
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to zubs1aa [Ad 7d]
zmaker folds
jefeboricua sits down
jefeboricua adds 1,460
whiteglove sits down
whiteglove adds 1,500
whiteglove adds 1,500

viki30 has 15 seconds left to act
viki30 raises to 80
zubs1aa folds
kibmka has 15 seconds left to act
kibmka folds
roccik folds
ALME666 folds
bigge1241 calls 40
*** FLOP *** [5c Ks Ts]
bigge1241 checks
viki30 has 15 seconds left to act
viki30 checks
*** TURN *** [5c Ks Ts] [4c]
bigge1241 bets 180
viki30 calls 180
*** RIVER *** [5c Ks Ts 4c] [2s]
bigge1241 bets 540
viki30 has 15 seconds left to act
viki30 has requested TIME
viki30 has timed out
viki30 folds
viki30 is sitting out
Uncalled bet of 540 returned to bigge1241
bigge1241 mucks
bigge1241 wins the pot (540)
viki30 has returned
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 540 | Rake 0
Board: [5c Ks Ts 4c 2s]
Seat 2: zmaker didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: viki30 folded on the River
Seat 4: zubs1aa didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: kibmka didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: roccik didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: ALME666 (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 9: bigge1241 (big blind) collected (540), mucked

THe only thing i can guess to do is to re-index the player index, but when i triedd following the link about how to do that, SQL PGAdmin3 just hangs on me.. and I can't kill it either.

I'm running PT2 2.17.03f and sql 8.2.x


Any ideas?
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Repeated Import Error

Postby zubs1aa » Sat May 23, 2009 12:57 pm

OK-

I rebooted and am now able to run the admin function. I'v e re-indexed a bunch of tables, but it seems to hang on the players table. Perhaps I am just not giving it long enough?

Also, I noticed there is no primary key in this table. I'm no expert but shouldn't there be a primary key setting of *player ID*? (And for that matter a quick scan of some tables none of the tables seem to have primary keys....is that right? or should many if not most of these tables have a primary key? (I'm no DB expert, so I may be making a bad assumption here lol)
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Repeated Import Error

Postby ptrack pat » Sat May 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Those errors listed on the error log window are not related to this other error, that is a database error. I've seen this before with FT because the hand histories would list the same player sitting in 2 different seat or 2 different players in the same seat. I thought I had added code to test for this, but maybe I didn't do it for tournaments, only ring games. Get the latest patch, 2.17.03j here...

http://www.pokertracker.com/products/PTH/download.php

and try the import again. If you still get this same error, use the File > Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries window, Select Files To Import button to select some of your FT hand history files. If you find one that gives this error, use the online support system and attach the bad hand history file and I'll get it fixed.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Repeated Import Error

Postby zubs1aa » Sat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm

ptrack pat wrote:Those errors listed on the error log window are not related to this other error, that is a database error.


um i'm confused lol I did install the J patch, but I'm not sure what it fixed. Which error was the patch supposed to fix- the HH problem?

What are the errors on the error log window? Are these the ones where you think you might have fixed the HH thing only for ring?

What is the *other error* - is this the DB *Insert* error? I did run all the re-indexing on the players file. Unfortunately I still got the error (prior to patch installation....)
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Repeated Import Error

Postby ptrack pat » Sat May 23, 2009 7:28 pm

You listed 2 different types of errors in the first post. The hand history errors (Error Msg: Error - unexpected action () for tournament game #...) are because the hands are not formatted correctly. From what I can see from what you posted, there are blank lines in the body of the hand history that should not be there which is why PT is giving the errors on those hands.

As to the database errors, the error with the players_idx_01. That's completely different. Try to import hands with the newest patch as I detailed below using the Select Files To Import button and if you still get the error, send me the file that caused it.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Repeated Import Error

Postby zubs1aa » Sat May 23, 2009 8:13 pm

ok-

understand now-

patch is installed and if If i get the error again I'll let you know

Thanks
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Repeated Import Error

Postby zubs1aa » Mon May 25, 2009 10:24 pm

ptrack pat wrote:You listed 2 different types of errors in the first post. The hand history errors (Error Msg: Error - unexpected action () for tournament game #...) are because the hands are not formatted correctly. From what I can see from what you posted, there are blank lines in the body of the hand history that should not be there which is why PT is giving the errors on those hands.

As to the database errors, the error with the players_idx_01. That's completely different. Try to import hands with the newest patch as I detailed below using the Select Files To Import button and if you still get the error, send me the file that caused it.


STILL HAPPENING. I can send the error log to you but the log doesn't let me know what HH file caused the problem! And i multi-table so I can't stop what I'm doing to figure out what HH file is the right file that has the info.

Here's what the error log file said--- but how the bleep else do I ID the HH file since your error log doesn't tell me what HH file it was?
*********************************
PT Version: 2.17.03j
Error Date: 05/25/2009 19:37
Database Error: 7
Error Text: SQLSTATE = 23505
ERROR: duplicate key violates unique constraint "player_idx_01";
Error while executing the query

No changes made to database.

INSERT INTO players ( screen_name, treeview_icon, player_id, main_site_id, hide_ind, ring_player, tourney_player ) VALUES ( 'gosumx', 1, 476851, 11, 0, 0, 1 )
DataObject: d_player_names
Syntax In Error: INSERT INTO players ( screen_name, treeview_icon, player_id, main_site_id, hide_ind, ring_player, tourney_player ) VALUES ( 'gosumx', 1, 476851, 11, 0, 0, 1 )
*********************************
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Repeated Import Error

Postby zubs1aa » Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 pm

OK- I think it was from an observed table file... I re-ran all the files I had from the time-frame with manual import and there is now a hand for that player where there wasn't one before in the db. (It's called LHSB53.tmp)


Here's a cut/paste from the file... I assume it's the second hand based on the time stamp. I'd send yo uthe file, but I don't see any way to attach a file here.... how do I attach/mail you a file?????? ( EDIT: I will PM you the file.)

Full Tilt Poker Game #12432235867: Memorial Day $5k Guar (Rebuy) (92671040), Table 124 - 2000/4000 Ante 500 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:36:52 ET - 2009/05/25
Seat 1: ASHYLARRY54 (54,390)
Seat 2: gosumx (128,395)
Seat 3: RNRFIRE (116,831)
Seat 4: eismenn (53,559)
Seat 5: baerbel1966 (145,908)
Seat 6: safieh99 (189,890)
Seat 7: laranita (78,224)
Seat 8: BigMelDog (178,334)
ASHYLARRY54 antes 500
gosumx antes 500
RNRFIRE antes 500
eismenn antes 500
baerbel1966 antes 500
safieh99 antes 500
laranita antes 500
BigMelDog antes 500
ASHYLARRY54 posts the small blind of 2,000
gosumx posts the big blind of 4,000
The button is in seat #9
*** HOLE CARDS ***
RNRFIRE folds
eismenn has 15 seconds left to act
eismenn folds
baerbel1966 raises to 9,000
safieh99 folds
laranita folds
BigMelDog folds
ASHYLARRY54 calls 7,000
gosumx folds
*** FLOP *** [4h 7s 3d]
ASHYLARRY54 bets 44,890, and is all in
jaggalo1231 sits down
jaggalo1231 adds 72,304
baerbel1966 folds
Uncalled bet of 44,890 returned to ASHYLARRY54
ASHYLARRY54 mucks
ASHYLARRY54 wins the pot (26,000)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 26,000 | Rake 0
Board: [4h 7s 3d]
Seat 1: ASHYLARRY54 (small blind) collected (26,000), mucked
Seat 2: gosumx (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: RNRFIRE folded before the Flop
Seat 4: eismenn folded before the Flop
Seat 5: baerbel1966 folded on the Flop
Seat 6: safieh99 folded before the Flop
Seat 7: laranita folded before the Flop
Seat 8: BigMelDog folded before the Flop



Full Tilt Poker Game #12432249743: Memorial Day $5k Guar (Rebuy) (92671040), Table 124 - 2000/4000 Ante 500 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:37:39 ET - 2009/05/25
Seat 1: ASHYLARRY54 (70,890)
Seat 2: gosumx (123,895)
Seat 3: RNRFIRE (116,331)
Seat 4: eismenn (53,059)
Seat 5: baerbel1966 (136,408)
Seat 6: safieh99 (189,390)
Seat 7: laranita (77,724)
Seat 8: BigMelDog (177,834)
Seat 9: jaggalo1231 (72,304)
ASHYLARRY54 antes 500
gosumx antes 500
RNRFIRE antes 500
eismenn antes 500
baerbel1966 antes 500
safieh99 antes 500
laranita antes 500
BigMelDog antes 500
jaggalo1231 antes 500
gosumx posts the small blind of 2,000
RNRFIRE posts the big blind of 4,000
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
eismenn has 15 seconds left to act
eismenn folds
baerbel1966 folds
safieh99 folds
laranita raises to 9,724
BigMelDog folds
jaggalo1231 folds
ASHYLARRY54 folds
gosumx folds
RNRFIRE folds
Uncalled bet of 5,724 returned to laranita
laranita mucks
laranita wins the pot (14,500)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 14,500 | Rake 0
Seat 1: ASHYLARRY54 (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 2: gosumx (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: RNRFIRE (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: eismenn folded before the Flop
Seat 5: baerbel1966 folded before the Flop
Seat 6: safieh99 folded before the Flop
Seat 7: laranita collected (14,500), mucked
Seat 8: BigMelDog folded before the Flop
Seat 9: jaggalo1231 folded before the Flop



Full Tilt Poker Game #12432258961: Memorial Day $5k Guar (Rebuy) (92671040), Table 124 - 2000/4000 Ante 500 - No Limit Hold'em - 19:38:10 ET - 2009/05/25
Seat 1: ASHYLARRY54 (70,390)
Seat 2: gosumx (121,395)
Seat 3: RNRFIRE (111,831)
Seat 4: eismenn (52,559)
Seat 5: baerbel1966 (135,908)
Seat 6: safieh99 (188,890)
Seat 7: laranita (87,724)
Seat 8: BigMelDog (177,334)
Seat 9: jaggalo1231 (71,804)
ASHYLARRY54 antes 500
gosumx antes 500
RNRFIRE antes 500
eismenn antes 500
baerbel1966 antes 500
safieh99 antes 500
laranita antes 500
BigMelDog antes 500
jaggalo1231 antes 500
RNRFIRE posts the small blind of 2,000
eismenn posts the big blind of 4,000
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
baerbel1966 folds
safieh99 folds
laranita folds
BigMelDog has 15 seconds left to act
safieh99 has been disconnected
BigMelDog folds
jaggalo1231 raises to 71,304, and is all in
safieh99 has reconnected
ASHYLARRY54 folds
gosumx folds
RNRFIRE folds
eismenn folds
Uncalled bet of 67,304 returned to jaggalo1231
jaggalo1231 mucks
jaggalo1231 wins the pot (14,500)
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 14,500 | Rake 0
Seat 1: ASHYLARRY54 folded before the Flop
Seat 2: gosumx (button) folded before the Flop
Seat 3: RNRFIRE (small blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 4: eismenn (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 5: baerbel1966 folded before the Flop
Seat 6: safieh99 folded before the Flop
Seat 7: laranita folded before the Flop
Seat 8: BigMelDog folded before the Flop
Seat 9: jaggalo1231 collected (14,500), mucked
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Repeated Import Error

Postby zubs1aa » Mon May 25, 2009 10:58 pm

OK WTF. I tried to PM you the file but the system won't allow file type .tmp. So I renamed it .txt, that's not allowed either.

How the heck do I send you the bleepin file? ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG how about an error message with the file types that ARE allowed.

Damn htis is way too hard for what I'm getting..........
zubs1aa
 
Posts: 2219
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm

Re: Repeated Import Error

Postby ptrack pat » Tue May 26, 2009 7:36 am

Do not PM me the file, use the online support system like I asked you to do.
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Next

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest