Page 1 of 1
7 2 Promo on UB causing DB issues

Posted:
Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:06 pm
by moneyfunnel
Guess I am the only one playing UB still. :) Shame on me but the games are so good.
The hand histories have changed quite a bit due to the seven deuce prop bet.
Thank you
Re: 7 2 Promo on UB causing DB issues

Posted:
Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:00 pm
by ptrack pat
PT2 will not be supporting these types of games.
Re: 7 2 Promo on UB causing DB issues

Posted:
Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:14 pm
by snagy
What about PT3? or on AB
SN
Re: 7 2 Promo on UB causing DB issues

Posted:
Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:43 pm
by ptrack pat
My understanding is that PT3 already supports ring games that have antes...at least for FullTilt I know it does, I don't know specifically about UB/ABS but I would guess they support it. This is something to ask on the PT3 forum for a definitive answer.