Problem with extensions

Any support related posts should go here.

Problem with extensions

Postby Mr Deep Blue » Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:37 pm

I have a problem using Pokergrapher, Gametime + and PokerEv ; all of them can see my database exist, but none of them is able to extract any data from it.

I'm using Vista and I play on Ongame ; PT works fine and import correctly all hands, i run all this stuff as admin, I have SQLite and the last patch is installed.

This error occur when i run pokergrapher (not totally sure it is related) :

InvalidArgument=The value'-1' is'nt valid for 'index'
Name of the parameter : index
(translation from French)

Any idea of how i can fix it ? I know that it's not really a PT error but since it related with the database I was thinking you could help.

Thanks much for replying.

EDIT : After an updtade, Gametime + works FTW ! I'll see what i can do for other extensions, now it's clear that's not a PT problem.
Mr Deep Blue
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:36 am

Re: Problem with extensions

Postby ptrack pat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:36 pm

I don't know about this issue. Are you sure PG is being run as admin? Is Vista prompting you to cancel/allow it to run every time? It should be.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest