I can't import my Fullt Tilt's hand in the database

Any support related posts should go here.

I can't import my Fullt Tilt's hand in the database

Postby kant1 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:03 am

Hello,
escuse me but I don't speak English very well.
When I want to import my Full Tilt's hand in Poker Tracker it's write this error: ''Import Finished With Errors - The import finished but there were errors. Open the Utilities/Error Log Display/Maintenance window to see the errors - 15 file(s) read - 0 new hand(s) were imported.''

I have already download the 2.17.01g patch.
Can you help me please?
kant1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:35 am

Re: I can't import my Fullt Tilt's hand in the database

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:21 pm

From the FT lobby window select Options > Hand History from the menu.

On the hand history window, make sure that "English" is selected from the dropdown list in the "Hand History Language Selection" field.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: I can't import my Fullt Tilt's hand in the database

Postby kant1 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:42 pm

ptrack pat wrote:From the FT lobby window select Options > Hand History from the menu.

On the hand history window, make sure that "English" is selected from the dropdown list in the "Hand History Language Selection" field.



Thank you very much it works now! :D
kant1
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:35 am


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests