Ongame problem importing

Any support related posts should go here.

Ongame problem importing

Postby megaspede » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:50 am

Hi.

My problem is as follows: I'm playing on Ongame and autoimporting hand histories. After a while I notice that my HUD-stats for some opponents are not updating. (Maybe all, but I just notice it on the opponents with only a few hands of data.) I go to the poker tracker autoimport window and force a read from database, but I still don't get the missing hands. After I restart my poker tracker and force a read again the tracker finds the missing hands.

I'm using 32 bit Vista and have the latest 2.17.02 patch of poker tracker.

Regards,

Artturi Björk
megaspede
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:42 am

Re: Ongame problem importing

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:17 pm

This is an Ongame problem, not PT or PokerAce. If you search the forum you will find numerous other posts about this.

The Ongame software has a lag in the time it takes to record the hands and it's worse the more tables you play. So it takes them a while to record hands therefore PT and PokerAce don't display the most recent data because it's not available yet.

I recommend all Ongame users leave the lobby window open for about an hour AFTER they are done playing so that Ongame can continue to write the hands so that PT can import them.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest