PTH 2 Six Max on FullTilt

Any support related posts should go here.

PTH 2 Six Max on FullTilt

Postby drnorman » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:19 pm

This statement appeared in answer to a question about six max: "Also, make sure that PokerTracker is importing the hands for the correct table size. For example, if you are playing 6max, make sure that the table is being listed as 6max in PokerTracker. If it is not, you will need to check "Treat all hands as 6max" in the auto-import window. "

I have a question about it: Where in Poker Tracker 2 in the auto import window is there an option to select the option: "Treat all hands as 6 max." I've looked in the auto import section and I can't see it. I can see it in Poker Ace Hud, but not PT 2. I'm playing on Full-Tilt.

I am trying to position the data for each seat as close to the player's seat as possible and it just isn't working. The data is either missing for some players or it's two seats away. It's something that I know you have discussed but your suggestions for solutions don't seem to work for me.
drnorman
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Re: PTH 2 Six Max on FullTilt

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:55 pm

There is no such option in PT for Full Tilt because their 6 max hands are designated as 6 max in the hand histories so PT should be separating them from full ring automatically. When you look at the stats on the ring stats window in PT, does the game level show "(6 max)" in it? If it does, this is a question you'll need to ask in the PokerAce forum.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest