PT2 not importing all hands (PSQL) (MG)

Any support related posts should go here.

PT2 not importing all hands (PSQL) (MG)

Postby ALLOUTJJ » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:21 pm

Hi.
I tried importing my .dat file for prima but I only got about 100 hands and not the rest. I have ofcourse installed the 1.17.xh update and the sql fix because it caused my an error. I tried to force an import but it still only got those 100 hands. The .datfile is about 40MB so it should contain more hands than that. I also tried renameing the file and the client created new files but it didnt work anyway. How can i solve this??

ALLIN!
ALLOUTJJ
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:05 pm

Re: PT2 not importing all hands (PSQL) (MG)

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:25 pm

Are you a registered user? If so, what email was used to purchase PT? I have no record of this one used for the forum.

Does it scroll through a bunch of hands when you start the import?
Are these real money hands?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests