Lost my poker database

Any support related posts should go here.

Lost my poker database

Postby Jellodays » Thu May 01, 2008 2:00 am

Hello. I purchased pokertracker about three years ago, as well as pokeracehud, and earlier today my computer had some kind of corrupted file and I had to get it reloaded. I lost everything on my computer and I was wondering how I would go about getting my access to PokertrackerV2 again. I have a 30 day free trial at the moment but at some point I would like to have the full version without paying for it again, since I use it every day.

I'm fairly sure that my account information, if there was any, may not be on this new site because it did not have my email address when I tried to "find my username" on this site. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Jellodays
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 1:54 am

Re: Lost my poker database

Postby ptrack pat » Thu May 01, 2008 8:56 am

Use the support system to send me the new product ID so I can send the code
http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests