PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Any support related posts should go here.

PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby babrk » Tue May 13, 2008 2:09 pm

Podpis problému:
Název události problému: APPCRASH
Název aplikace: ptrack2.exe
Verze aplikace: 7.0.3.10312
Časové razítko aplikace: 3f1d104a
Název chybného modulu: StackHash_d029
Verze chybného modulu: 0.0.0.0
Časové razítko chybného modulu: 00000000
Kód výjimky: c0000096
Posun výjimky: 00223ccb
Verze operačního systému: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
ID národního prostředí: 1029
Další informace 1: d029
Další informace 2: f54df3f0ea7fdbff188269f5224ab429
Další informace 3: 3aa1
Další informace 4: 4443b5cd8c5d62cb31583a41ca00e4a0

Windows Vista user, whats going on? Ty
babrk
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Re: PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby ptrack pat » Tue May 13, 2008 4:13 pm

When EXACTLY does this happen. You need to be more specific.

I've also given you 3 codes over the past 9 days. What are you doing on this computer that keeps requiring you to ask for new codes?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby babrk » Thu May 15, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi Pat.

Its doing when i open the pokertracker or pahud ( its like 2 sec after i hit the open ).
- When i open the PT or Pahud, that msg open up. Dont see any link i could change on my computer ( one day it was working np, second day this )

I saw this error discussed like 3 times already, thats why iam not more specificed ( sadly no answer there, just "fixed, hurrah its now workign and so on" ... ).

About my new keys. I did tried Linux system on both of my computers, but it didn't work for me as well as i thought ( new Ubuntu + Virtualbox ). Now iam back with Vista. Actually i did request my keys like 10 times last 2 month. I am aware of it, but its just the reality of stability of my OS. Sorry for this troubles.

Kind regards, Marek
babrk
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Re: PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby ptrack pat » Thu May 15, 2008 3:11 pm

I sent you a PM with something to try.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby BGnight » Thu May 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Same thing happened to me. I have rebooted/reinstalled and did a system restore and I cannot open PT2. I get the APPCRASH report from microsoft. This is Vista btw. This happened after dl'ing the latest PT2 patch.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ptrack2.exe
Application Version: 7.0.3.10312
Application Timestamp: 3f1d104a
Fault Module Name: StackHash_d029
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000096
Exception Offset: 00bc3ccb
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: d029
Additional Information 2: f54df3f0ea7fdbff188269f5224ab429
Additional Information 3: 3aa1
Additional Information 4: 4443b5cd8c5d62cb31583a41ca00e4a0
BGnight
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby ptrack pat » Thu May 15, 2008 4:47 pm

BGnight wrote:Same thing happened to me. I have rebooted/reinstalled and did a system restore and I cannot open PT2. I get the APPCRASH report from microsoft. This is Vista btw. This happened after dl'ing the latest PT2 patch.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: ptrack2.exe
Application Version: 7.0.3.10312
Application Timestamp: 3f1d104a
Fault Module Name: StackHash_d029
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000096
Exception Offset: 00bc3ccb
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: d029
Additional Information 2: f54df3f0ea7fdbff188269f5224ab429
Additional Information 3: 3aa1
Additional Information 4: 4443b5cd8c5d62cb31583a41ca00e4a0


I sent you a PM.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby BGnight » Thu May 15, 2008 5:08 pm

The patch seemed to work but now I get a "the database is not valid because the product id duznt match the PT product ID. If u registered this copyof PT, please contact supp.........
BGnight
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby ptrack pat » Thu May 15, 2008 5:20 pm

You are going to need to reinstall the full version of the program
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php

and then install that other file I sent you after that.

Then use the support system to send me the new product ID from the Help/About Poker Tracker window. Make sure you reference this forum post in the ticket...
http://www.pokertracker3.com/support/?cat_id=4
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby BGnight » Thu May 15, 2008 5:35 pm

thnx, that worked. i emailed support w/ my new product ID and link to this post
BGnight
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:24 pm

Re: PT APPCRASH error, thx for help.

Postby babrk » Mon May 26, 2008 7:30 am

Damn, i have still problem to make PT cooperate :(

I did reinstall program. Installed the patch you send me via inmail.

But now when i launch the program, it freezes immediately without a notice or so. I have to end it in task panel ( no graphics appear ).
I tried to reinstall twice, still the same. Any idea? Thx Marek.
babrk
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Next

Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests