PT doesen´t seem to import files

Any support related posts should go here.

PT doesen´t seem to import files

Postby tenpro » Mon May 19, 2008 1:17 pm

Hi,

PT doesent import or display the latest files. I haven´t used Pt for about a year on my laptop and now I am trying to import files from Everest Poker and it doesen´t seem to work. I have tried everything and searched the forum as well. I did "remove all filters" and selected my username. The path for the files is correct as well. When I click "force import" PT sees the files but says they are not new? Pls help. Thanks!
tenpro
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 8:27 am

Re: PT doesen´t seem to import files

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 19, 2008 3:06 pm

What version number of PT are you using? Is it 2.17.02?
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: PT doesen´t seem to import files

Postby tenpro » Mon May 26, 2008 12:57 pm

it´s 2.16.03d it says I have the latest version when I click the "check here to see if you have the latest version".
tenpro
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 8:27 am

Re: PT doesen´t seem to import files

Postby ptrack pat » Mon May 26, 2008 1:46 pm

Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.02 from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests