Moving Database

Any support related posts should go here.

Moving Database

Postby qwertyas » Sun May 25, 2008 5:48 pm

Hi guys,
I'm about to reformat my computer but I want to save my data base first. Which file(s) do I need to save to save my database? I do not have a external hard drive so I can't just copy and paste everything I gots to burn it!

Thanks
qwertyas
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 am

Re: Moving Database

Postby ptrack mike » Sun May 25, 2008 5:50 pm

Here are the backup/move to new PC instructions:
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1369
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Moving Database

Postby qwertyas » Sun May 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Thanks!
qwertyas
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 am


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests