Page 1 of 1

vc poker: can't find hand history

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:01 pm
by Jay2u
Hi there,

I'm playing VCpoker on a vista machine. I can't seem to find my hand history files: it isn't were VC-support says it should be (C:\Program files\Victor Chandler\history). It is stored on my computer however.

Anybody recognises this problem?

Jay

Re: vc poker: can't find hand history

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:14 pm
by ptrack pat
You have to make sure you are running all your poker software, PT, VC, etc. using 'run as administrator' so that the files get put in the actual folder instead of the virtual store. See this FAQ
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1378

Re: vc poker: can't find hand history

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:59 pm
by Jay2u
Hi ptrack pat,

Thanks for your reply. My question, however, is: where are the hand history files? I can't seem to locate them.
As the VC-people don't seem able to help me, I posted the question here.

Thanks again and hope someone can help.

Jay

Re: vc poker: can't find hand history

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:43 pm
by ptrack pat
If you run VC poker as admin from now on like was detailed in the FAQ link I gave you then you should see the new files start to show up in the C:\Program files\Victor Chandler\history folder.

Re: vc poker: can't find hand history

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:13 am
by hessll
I have excatly the same problem.

I am running PT3 and victor chandler poker as admin, but the handhistory folder is just empty.

I have contacted VCpoker's support but they did not seem able to help.

Can you help me?

Re: vc poker: can't find hand history

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:17 am
by ptrack pat
This is the PT2 forum, you need to post PT3 issues on the PT3 forums.

Re: vc poker: can't find hand history

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:32 pm
by hessll
But it is the same problem with PT2.
There are no hands in the HH-folder.

Re: vc poker: can't find hand history

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:29 pm
by ptrack pat
Are you using Vista on this computer? If so, then you need to be running all your poker software using 'run as administrator' as detailed in the FAQ
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1378

If that's not the issue then I don't know what the problem is.