Ongame import error

Any support related posts should go here.

Ongame import error

Postby luckylucky » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:04 pm

When I try to force read from database I get the following error. A database error has occured. DBCode: 1 Error Text: Select error SQLSTATE = s1000 no such table Hand (1). It's the first time I've tried to use PTH2 on my new pc with Ongame. My PC op system is Vista Ultimate. I've tried removing the ongame database and starting with a fresh one but the error still happens, the error is not happening with PTO - thoguh I have it configured the exact same.
luckylucky
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 2:13 pm

Re: Ongame import error

Postby ptrack pat » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:41 pm

You need to be running all your poker software as administrator as detailed in this FAQ
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1378
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Ongame import error

Postby luckylucky » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:52 pm

ptrack pat wrote:You need to be running all your poker software as administrator as detailed in this FAQ
http://www.pokertracker3.com/forums/vie ... =30&t=1378


I have them all running as administrator already. I double checked just now to make sure.

edit : i didn't have the Ongame skin running as admin. Will see if that solves it.
edit 2 : Got it working now thanks.
luckylucky
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 2:13 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests