Receiving error when importing from Prima

Any support related posts should go here.

Receiving error when importing from Prima

Postby QuattroFour4 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:21 am

Each time I try to import hand histories from Eurolinx (Prima), this message shows up:

[ img ]

What does this mean and what should I do?
QuattroFour4
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Receiving error when importing from Prima

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:47 am

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Receiving error when importing from Prima

Postby QuattroFour4 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:41 pm

I'm pretty sure I've been through this many times; repairing the database alone does not fix the problem. When I try to install Postgre SQL, and I get to this screen:

[ img ]

Then I type in a password and it gives me this message:

[ img ]

This has happened before, and this is about as far as I've gotten before giving up. Any suggestions?
QuattroFour4
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Receiving error when importing from Prima

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:11 pm

Try using "postgres2" as the account name.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Receiving error when importing from Prima

Postby QuattroFour4 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:39 pm

ptrack pat...you are smart, thank you
QuattroFour4
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests