Cannot get PT2 to import UB HH's

Any support related posts should go here.

Cannot get PT2 to import UB HH's

Postby jeff218 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:28 am

First, the particulars: I am running PT version 2.17.02 and PAHUD v1.19.6 beta. My OS is Vista (boooo) if that matters.

I just bought PT3 and downloaded PT2 w/ it, making this the third computer I run it on. I have successfully imported over 100k hands on UB with PT w/o problem until now.

PAHUD is recognizing the tables and I have the hh's unlocked so they are not writing to the "my documents" folder. I have the hh folder location set to what I am supposed to according to PAHUD. PT is not importing the hands at all. It is like they are not even there. It says "no hand history files have been...." I know 100% that I am using the directory that I should be. I know that PAHUD is picking up the table. I know I have done this for two years....what am I missing?
jeff218
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:08 pm

Re: Cannot get PT2 to import UB HH's

Postby ptrack mike » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:46 am

Since you use Vista are you running ALL poker programs as administrator? If not then you need to do this or strange problems like this can occur.

Open the folder where PA HUD is supposed to be writing the hand history files to and make sure they are actually there.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: Cannot get PT2 to import UB HH's

Postby jeff218 » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:44 pm

meh

I was not running PAHUD as Administrator. So simple...

Thanks for the help.

-Jeff
jeff218
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 15, 2008 11:08 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest