Hi all -
I'm running 2.17.02a and I've come across the following problem.
1) I've played 400 $3.40 sit-n-gos. The total Buy-in + Fee + Ext column on the General Info. tab is showing 1,360.01 (not the correct 1,360.00), even though none of the tournament summaries downloaded from PokerStars have this odd $0.01 amount in them (I checked one by one for the last 50 SNGs, when the problem first occurred).
This error is causing a net amount of $381.95 (instead of the correct $381.96).
2) The problem also appears on the Tourney Notes tab in the Tournament Summary section. However, in the Tournament Detail section, the total adds up to $381.96. Somehow, the Tournament Detail section is skipping this phantom cent
3) The phantom cent is also missing from the Summary tab, Tournament Player Performance Summary section.
So basically, I have a $0.01 disconnect (which shouldn't be there) randomly showing up in half the PTH2 screens and not the other half. As you can tell, chasing $0.01 is ludicrous, but I hate it when poker tracker doesn't tie to my Poker Stars account reconciliation spreadsheet. So there it is.
Cheers,
Mike
