Tower Poker, import error: Unable to get the game number

Any support related posts should go here.

Tower Poker, import error: Unable to get the game number

Postby cheers_self » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:23 pm

I get this error every hand that imports: Unable to get the game number(2)...P4-70248581-46

I've used the default db that tower creates, and also created my own new one, both with the same problems.

Using access db, *edit also just tried with sql but same prob
Autorate players,
Treat all hands as 5max
Enable stats is on in the tower software

and of course I've selected the db file from the tower database folder... I cant think of what else to do.

Please advise,
Cheers,
Jay
cheers_self
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:18 pm

Re: Tower Poker, import error: Unable to get the game number

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:32 am

Install the latest PATCH, version 2.17.02 from this link (MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH INSTALL, the second link on this page, and NOT the full version:
http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PTH/download.php
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests