ERROR: The microsoft Jet engine database stopped......

Any support related posts should go here.

ERROR: The microsoft Jet engine database stopped......

Postby DesultoryLuke » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:18 pm

Hello,

I am a long time user of Poker Tracker 2.17.02a.

While compacting a poker database my computer locked up and I had to restart.

Now when I attempt to log on to poker tracker as usual, this message is popping up: ' The microsoft Jet engine database stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time'.

It then trys to get me to log in, which I have never ever done before... Upon cancelling the login request, the tracker is then not working.

Ideally I would like to retrieve all my data on it that is obviously in limbo, If that is not possible then it would be nice for it to at least start working again.

If any one would be kind enough to help, I am very grateful.

Regards

Luke
DesultoryLuke
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 2:38 pm

Re: ERROR: The microsoft Jet engine database stopped......

Postby ptrack pat » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:29 pm

With PT closed, go to the c:\program files\poker tracker v2 folder. There should be a file called ptrack_backup.mdb there, rename the current file ptrack.mdb to ptrack_bad.mdb and rename that backup file to ptrack.mdb and then try to run PT again.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests